* Special campaign to provide pattas to adivasis in Gwalior-Chambal division
* Kanya Shiksha Premises to be built at a cost of over Rs 27 crore in Sesai
* CM Chouhan’s gift at Sahariya Sammelan
Bhopal,December,10/December/2017(ITNN)>>> Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said that a massive and attractive temple of Ma Sabri will be constructed at a cost of Rs 7.5 crore in state to encourage art and culture, tradition and dialect of Sahariya tribe. Sabri Ma’s statue will also be installed in the temple. For this the community members should decide and select land which will be made available by the state government.
CM Chouhan was addressing the Sahariya Sammelan organized in Sesai village in Kolaras tehsil of Shivpuri district. Chouhan performed bhoomi-pujan of Kanya Shiksha Parisar to be constructed at a cost of Rs 27 crore 48 lakh in Sesai. He distributed benefits worth Rs 12 crore 75 lakh to over 24,600 beneficiaries. He also handed over land-rights certificates to 10,156 beneficiaries of Sahariya tribe on the occasion.
State government takes responsibility of development and upliftment of Sahariya tribe
CM Chouhan said that Sahariya tribe members are simple, easy going, hard working and honest people who believe in Lord Ram and Ma Sabri. State government has taken up the responsibility of their development and upliftment to bring them in the mainstream with other communities and no stone will be left unturned in this effort.
Sahariya farmers to get free diesel pump with wells
Chief Minister Chouhan said that the farmers of Sahariya community, who have farm but no tool for irrigation, will be provided free diesel pump with well for irrigation. The Chief Minister said that the state government has decided to provide wheat, rice and salt at Rs one per kg to Sahariya family. He said that BPL cards will be issued by conducting survey again. Ration will be given to Sahariya families which do not link their ration card with Aadhar number also.
Treatment of diseases by mobile clinics in Sahariya dominated villages
Chief Minister Chouhan said that special package will be issued to area for removing tuberculosis and malnutrition in Sahariya tribe and adequate fund will be provided for it. Health check up camp will be held in Sahariya dominated villages. The government will provide treatment to patient of serious illness in Gwalior, Bhopal and Delhi hospital. Treatment facility will be provided to villagers at local level with the help of mobile clinic in Sahariya tribe dominated areas.
The Chief Minister said that the state government has been providing text books, uniforms, scholarships, shoes, cycles and residential facility in hostels and Ashram. Coaching facility is being provided to tribal students for preparing competitive examinations. State government has taken responsibility to pay fee for higher education.
Bonanza by Chief Minister
* Massive and wide study centre will be developed in Gwalior and Indore by Rs 17.20 crore for higher education of children of scheduled tribe.
* Computer training centre will be opened in Shivpuri and Karahal (Sheopur) for children of Sahariya tribe
* 12 th passed youth of Sahariya tribe will be given relaxation from written test in police recruitment
* Financial help will be given to Sahariya tribe person residing in kachcha house for construction of 22000 pucca house by March 2018
* Wage will be provided under MANREGA
* 286 teachers of Sahariya language will be reappointed
* Class 12th Passed girls Students of Sahariya tribe will be provided free training of ANM
* Free electricity connections will be given free of cost at tribal habitats and villages by the end of 2018 by laying electricity lines.
* 10,000 Sahariya children will be imparted training in ITI for skills. Apart from government jobs, they will get employment in private sector also.
* Hand pump and tubewell will be installed in Sahariya localities.
* Facilities of food and seed will also be provided to tribals holding Patta under the forest rights and benefit under Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana will be given.
* In Sahariya dominated areas, poor Sahariya families will be provided Rs 1000 for fruits, vegetables and milk in women's bank account.
Sahariya community felicitates Chief Minister
Sahariya tribal community feliciated Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan by presenting bow-arrow. A jacket, manufactured by woman self-help group of Sahariya community, which is associated with NRLM,was presented to the chief minister. The Chief Minister performed kanya pujan in the programme. In the beginning,the chief minister offered flowers to portraits of Pt Deendayal Upadhyay and Birsa Munda.
Public Health and Family Welfare Minister and District in charge Rustum Singh, Public Works Minister Rampal Singh, Rajya Sabha MP Prabhat Jha, Mukesh Malhotra of Sahariya Pradhikaran, Sitaram adivasi, public representatives, large number of Sahariya tribe members were present during the sammelan.